Wednesday, March 29, 2006

a wall has two sides

Really? What a revelation you will think. A wall has two sides? Oh yes. And my ceiling has me under it and my neighbours above who after midnight decide to kick things which sound like small balls and draw the drawers and bang them back and I am not going to dignify the OTHER SOUNDS too... I either decide to decipher the sounds, or mute them with my thoughts. In my renting case I would not be able to break that wall down or I would not want to anyway... And maybe this wall that I have between me and another person I need to bring down but may be I really do not... There would be no sound muffling, the sounds would acquire shape and touch and my nightmare would aggravate. I woke up to the dream that I was being kissed by an ice-man: he was a man but covered with ice. I was trying to get away from him and then he decided to melt and tell me his experiences from the ocean. He had kissed many fishes he told me: even prawns.
So when the ice-man approaches you, do you ignore him or do you try to melt him? Honesty should always be your guide, I have been raised to believe. But really can you tell him "you are an ice-man and I would be too cold with you touching my lips?" Is this not discrimination? Surely, there must be a match for him like everyone has one in this world.
I would rather there was no wall and I would rather I was not the ice-woman.
The man in question in answer in reality tells me he hopes he was not the ice-man.. in my dream..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually I think we have more than one match this makes sures we all meet someone in time...

Kostya said...

at the end of the day, it's ouranios vs pandemos eros, innit?