Monday, March 27, 2006

the nights of wind on Charlotte Street

Sometimes the wind blows. Funny how something that you cannot see moves you and others around you. I mean it moves birthday cards to fall down, to begin with, moves the fan on the windows of my apartment, trying to enter with great effort and somewhere in the cracks he manages. And when I am holding the umbrella outside and my hair becomes a tornado somehow I feel frustrated because of this unmoved mover. That is the name (unmoved mover) Aristotle used for God. Then is it God that is blowing thoughts or memories in my head? Is it God who is thrusting all the objects of my apartment down and I run behind clothes and posters to keep everything in place? But it must be myself who is causing the wind to crack in, it must be the cracks that I myself forgot to seal or the cracks somebody else did not care to seal before he left? Was that God? Or is it somebody else? A some body who is not even aware that this somebody is in my thoughts or memories. But if thoughts and memories are electric stimulations then positive and negative energy charges or loads must affect that some body else's electric stimulations. Even if the stimulus is too far away for the some body to know, tonight he feels the wind on Charlotte Street and he is wondering what is causing this electrical stimulation. Is it an unmoved mover? No, it is definately me and because he does not know it is me, he thinks of me as unmoved by wind or him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is actually one of the most successful descriptions of my writing I think... thank you...