Thursday, March 23, 2006

Cleopatra and Anthony

The sun shines today. London is cold but sunny. Charlotte Street breezes awaiting the summer... And I await the summer too. I do not think I have met anyone ever who hates summer. My favorite season is the summer. The best things have hapenned to me during summers. My summers always seem to last too. Summertime feels like finishing an essay and handing it in and then sitting down loose and uncontrolled and unrestrained and releasing all the knowledge and the memories of the winter and spring that pained you to grow. But now you can let it all burn... In the summer... Why let it grow anyway? What survives in the summer, survives the winter for what survives heat can keep its supply for the winter.... but now its spring... so let us have the April showers, and the Gemini of May and then give me the summer that I long for so much... An8os of my 8elisis niki... Do not cry for the soil but await the flower of the summer is my advice...

What in the world am I talking about? But of course... about the summer... you know the season? seasoning?

2 comments:

Kostya said...

Jack in the box, eh?

Unknown said...

i cant wait for jack to pop out!