Sunday, April 02, 2006

neck pain

So I was excited with my progress. My progress of understanding the different distances between the levels of a building. My comprehension levels reached ecstasy the last two days with rhetorics of costume "analogynaicozing" gender politics. You know what... psychosomatic is a dangerous word... that is what I am I think... I have overextended my antennas these two days and now all I am left is unbelievable neck pain, no speech and I am in no position to speak what I think... no combination no juxtaposition... and two dreams while Im struglling to swallow in my sleep:
Dream one: I cannot speak, there is no voice coming out of my mouth and I have to enter the other person's body in order to speak to them so I actually become them.
Dream two: I am speaking online with an old close enemy and love and I write LOL and he reads Love and asks me : Does the the rate decrease love?

He is invoked when I am in pain: what a pain in the neck he is...
I am happy i have reduced him just to that:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess the first dream I should relate to the second... Maybe I should possess the "pain in the neck" instead of being possessed... then HE WILL GET IT.. hahahah