Monday, May 22, 2006

You will never know...

The moments you gave me you will never know they are worth a life. The first breath of my dream you heard but it was left unnoticed. Unwritten, unspoken of then. What unites us is not words, what unites us is the 'not.' A negation is ever so stronger than affirmation, than you can know, than you can learn. Because negation breeds the existence of the state it negates too. For how can negation exist if it owns nothing to negate? It is like the stars you take notice of sometimes on the sky. They are there but you know they are only there because time has separated their past death from you. And so they look like present. But they are not future.
Negation you see, is strong. Not future but future will come and when it comes future it will be not.
What is present in me you cannot see or cannot enter because once you do, it negates itself from the vastness of its being. If you can take notice of me distinctly then it cannot be me but a mere piece that forms your thoughts on the wider of the "me."
So don't. I would rather you will not know.
It is only then that you will know... because negation is strong..
it will keep you searching for what there is not...And it is that 'not' that our hearts desire
whether you know it or ... not

No comments: