Wednesday, May 17, 2006

You get OVER it

When you get OVer IT. You put some veil Over it. Do not misunderstand the words because they, in turn, will misunderstand you. They will stand under you when you least expect it.
Because when you Get Over It you have surgically removed all that was It. Almost everything that is, some mementos are left to remind you the good because you respect what you had.
Across my window the familiar faces are not sitting in their offices and it is 10:37 am. Where is he? That businessman who always looks outside the window when he is on the phone. But I know, he will be there soon. He is probably not in view or in a meeting. He is there anyhow, it is his daily duty to be there whether I take notice of him or not.
Today is one of the days I am taking notice of such small and big things. I am exceptionally awake for the mornings that my brain is still unthoughtful and unreasoned. But maybe I am very much unreasoned in my thoughts today or rather in my feelings. It must be the sad dried and yet fresh clothes that await to be picked up by my hands and put into their place.

What you remove was there once, and there will be a memory of it. What, the dried clothes?
Charlotte Street is cunningly quiet for the time of the day, only some leather-jacket motorbikes disturb the internal peace of my window-glasses. The temperature is changing
the glass is unmoved and yet in its atoms: contraction/ lub/diastole/duv and the cycle keeps on being repeated...
what makes you think we are so different that once we are caught on diastole we contract on it and contraction never pushes inwards again?
One comes to call the other ad infinitum and so there must be hope...

No comments: