Thursday, May 04, 2006

PROTEST

I hereby submitt a protest to whomever cares or does not care. To all the radio stations, to all the singers, to all the people , to everybody to make this completely inclusive. STOP playing the song "Goodbye my lover." Yes , if there ever was a way to flinch me out of my written dream-world it is the playing of this song EVERYWHERE. I am tired of mourning. I do not want to mourn. I have no reason to mourn, nobody is dead. I am actually quite scared of writing such things, that nobody is dead because who knows by the invocatory power of language someone might actually die. What have I gotten myself into?
Well, you can see where this "Goodbye my lover" song takes a person. Takes a person? Where does it take the person. It takes away the person? See? All leads to DEATH...
Enough with Goodbye my lovers and tears and lalalalla oh the romance that died. Come on.. Come on to another woman, another man whatever you want... so many people out there ... Oh but the romantic lover will say " but there is only one"
WHO in the world told you or anybody there is only one? Do you watch too many Hollywood movies?
I am tired. Goodbye my lover. How about a song " Hello my lover...." hehehe
What is this love of depression? It goes against the whole spirit of having a lover anyway. The reason for a lover is to be loved .... whatever that means for every person. But I am sure that a lover must make you happy not sad ( ok exception if he or she dies which is out of your control[ except if you cause which is in your control]).
So, say goodbye to your "LOVER" when he or she dares to put a tear on your face. Once the first tear falls you know he or she is fallen too. He is no longer a lover.

I am very harsh you will say. So is the lover... with his or her acts and the songs that are produced because of HIM> or her....

Enough with goodbyes.... ... get yourself A good buy next time;)

5 comments:

Kostya said...

sushi.
we need to go for sushi.
PLUS!
got you an Anna Vissi t-shirt :-)

Unknown said...

bravo konstantin akribws to comment pou tairiazei se ena protest... ali8eia to lew:) hehehe

Kostya said...

an kai edw tairiazei kai to tragoudaki twn Beatles, Hello, Goodbye, "I say yes, you say no, I say stop and you say go go go, you say goodbye and I say hello, hello! hello! I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello!"
kalooo, e?

Unknown said...

poly kalooooooo to 83lw auto to tragoudi!!!!

sexandthenotsuchabigcity said...

kai ego eimai fan ton good-buys para ton goodbuys pantos!=) egrapses pali!