Monday, April 03, 2006

The remains signify the remains

Warning: the following text may contain words, feelings of concepts the reader might find offensive.


Listening to songs romantic: nobody does it better... than you reminding me of the unfullfilled romance... whatever the self I saw of myself those days a self I did not expect to ever reveal myself... You look at the external and you see nothing that would have attracted you then, you try look for the internal and you find it there but in a vaccum of nowhere... What do I mean by these abstractions? Abstract is you. It is the abstract that I fell for and then the abstract because of its nature could not hold me to breathe... So here we are back into the concrete I am sitting on the love-chair from IKEA ( advertisement not intended) into a red-brick London apartment building on a street where Businessmen smile at me so much I almost fall off the road and sometimes, like this morning I did! And the remains remain of a sketch but hey it was only a sketch and now let me get back to the drawing... the full body of this man that I now possess and I am not in love... because labels are just bullshit... and no I am not in a relationship but yes I am not single but I am with and I am without and I am double ... and it is all real because I never believed in it without seeing it first with my own eyes become true..
The advice of the day: no more suspension of disbelief into bullshit... just watch Basic instinct..

1 comment:

sexandthenotsuchabigcity said...

it is most certainly not offensive.. been there done that, alloste