Friday, June 08, 2007

I know that you have found me: )

The door opened and the sea poured into my eyes.

Then, the sun splashed onto it and rivalled an affair with my pupils.

There was once a secret garden. Shhh.. only birds whose name is yellow

speak of the location unknown to the glamded...underground mice

Hal hail all haze down to the mares of zebra-stripes and wondrous bite of a meal

a sole swimming down the litte ocean path screamed up high to the yellows

the yellows shocked themselves into mermaids that jumped down onto a surface

that crystallized itself into sugar and fell through becoming one with the grains of sand..


better with you mad...than all alone sane...

(as we say in Greece)

come into my secret garden...

come come again in two my seacrest pure den...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Greeks like to unconditionally surrender to your emotions - more so than us, I believe.

You are as mysterious as ever Zoelin.
:)

Unknown said...

you might not know I am half Greek... half Greek- Cypriot.
so I only partially surrender;)

Anonymous said...

I know, Zoelin. However I emphasise your greek side for it seems to be dominant.