Thursday, January 05, 2012

barefoot

Fire crackling out of my shut mouth.

Fingers wise en-devour the I am pulse of want to be not me. Water dragon well come, come in me.

Paw and aim, paw and aim touch and pat the surface of the screen, deep profound ocean of obsession.

Session within me endless journey to become, further father of myself to be a woman I have never met.

Away and closer and closer to be away from the skin, the psyche strangles the scissors that cut its enemies out of its knitted breast.

To feel means weather it shines or it rains you shall run, you shall run it, here the flowing river that belongs to myself and not , and to one.

Ideal, ex-beasts and beauties of the minds that sing and condemn that which you are to love and hate in order to be or dare.

Dare, the time is there, to lure myself into unseeing to lick me.

Enter, exit and move this is how I want you to kill the imaginary climbing onto the symbol of the real Shell,

me, my mother, make me me.

No comments: