Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mantras written for Zoe

The muse has returned my lover. Welcome I am powerful.

I am powerfuel through the pink orchid. She has stolen my obsession.

Virtuous,Fecund staring, her fleshy leaves framing her height of open buds,

like a fountain.

She needs no one. no more or less than once a week.

The sunshine delayed by cottons of water fixed with pins on her yellow aura.

She came after I opened my eyes.

My company grows stronger as the day moves away from the night.

Be warned myself. Breathe. Be warned.

The deepest of the night, the fathomless depths of the black cannot. Cannot.

Wake up or stay awake your fuel is you. wake up your fuel is your Deter-Emanation.

wake up your fuel is your love for life, for true virtuous life that blossoms like your lexis

made of logos first other than others.

Other come, other leave, embrace and elevate to the sublime List of Dreams

when awake.

No comments: