Sunday, February 13, 2011

load ing

it turns out the load is heavier than expected.

it turns out the turns are unexpected.

Inside it is all worn out from tearing itself inside.

loveliness is finished.

pure shores have disappeared when the heart has learnt to love and to attach itself

onto a boat that has taken it around the world of gravity

to float is rare, to sink is common.

when stars are so far away and are already dead when their light reaches me, where else can I look to

to believe that love can do wonders

I wonder I wonder I wonder

other than you

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was brilliant.

Hey :)

Unknown said...

thank you.

its been a while :)

Anonymous said...

I will always remember your blog Zoelin.

I will always come back.

Unknown said...

Thank you "passenger".
My comment was two-fold: your comment made me realize its been a while since I wrote in my blog! I have much written to return with forcefully.