Thursday, June 25, 2009

Love of scratch (Take 1)

To love the scratch means to love the freedom of blank.

To come to the end and start again to me it means so much.

So much as the sound of the next word that will come to my fingertips uninvited

so much as the vowels and consonants kiss each other when I tell them to.


It is my passion, I forget it and leave it and it haunts me back again

it is a lover I cannot escape and a lover that makes everything terrestrial to forsake...


The passion of people meeting with each other and their sounds and meanings making a new meaning like these very words hanging out tonight on a white screen of black symbols.

The meeting after a long time becomes even more passionate and lustful

and I give you a stupid stupid metaphor to describe the noesis that

some of us desire to experience as we travel,
travel,
travel and long
to see further than this horizon...

No comments: