Friday, November 21, 2008

love lives in your navel

Glad like a Grand ball to be first danced.

Laughed like the trickle of water that wets you there where you do not expect!

Walked miles and miles far away from home and did what was not done before in that same old cemented road of gloom.

stripped of nakedness up metal stairs running for our lives escaping our death

trembled like when it was cut that cord which you think that you cannot live without.

Returned from what was cut and after years it does not hurt anymore.

The navel that connects you to life. The navel destined to cut your habit of first water breaths.

Cut but it does not hurt anymore, the navel of earth has shifted center of heart...

The navel that now is tickled only by your heart. The navel that does not hurt anymore.

Because I have learnt to breathe. Because I have learnt to live outside the womb that left me alone.

Because I have cut the cord of surviving on my own.

No comments: