Saturday, October 20, 2007

Etched on my pupils

Etched on my pupils is my journey

Some looked but looked for something else

Some looked and bounced back on the screen

Some looked when they were looking for nothing.


Random is how those people who predict work

State a couple of possible words and one may fit

and then you may get hit.


here I am: I listen to what happened to another

and know it was mine.

I speak myself truly and do not mention

that is because I speak myself truly


To myself I do not recall any any tension.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just curious...

...did you ever use a thesaurus while writing a post?

Unknown said...

I have used a Thesaurus when writing poems but not usually for posts. Not with this one. Why?
Thesaurus are always what their names says they are. I love them.

Anonymous said...

You know it's hard to draw the line between poems and posts in your blog. Oh nothing, it's just that usually use one when writing poems and I was wondering if I am the only one. I see that I am not. Thanks.